Standing in the Gaps: Engaging in our Communities
Are you, or your church actively engaging in your community and want to connect with others who have a similar passion?
If so, this networking event is for you!
- An opportunity to connect with others
- Discover new resources that you can use and develop
- Let us see what more we can do together
Wednesday 13 September 4.30pm to 6.00pm
Suited For Success Centre, 55 Springhill, Birmingham, B18 7BH
(three hours free car parking at Tesco nearby)
- Tea/coffee and light refreshments on arrival
- Networking time
- Inputs from: Suited for Success, Cinnamon Network and Thrive Together Birmingham
This networking event is organised by Birmingham Churches Together in partnership with the Cinnamon network and Thrive Together Birmingham, who are also passionate about local churches engaging in their communities.