Standing in the Gaps: Supporting Unemployed People
Is your church passionate about impacting unemployment in your local community?
Birmingham has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country – how are we responding?
Are you currently supporting the unemployed through an activity?
Or do you want to begin, but don’t know where to start?
If so this event is for you!
- An opportunity to connect with others
- Discover new resources that you can use and develop
- Let us see what more we can do together
Thursday 10 March 10.00am – 12.30pm
Birmingham Central Baptist Church, B18 7LF
(The church is on the corner of Ellen Street and Camden Street. Entrance to church car park is in Ellen Street, off-street parking is available)
- Registration and tea/coffee from 9.30am
- Includes talks, discussions, resource information and a networking lunch.
- Input from keynote speaker Richard Hill OBE and Birmingham Central Baptist Church Job Club
Book your free tickets at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/standing-in-the-gaps-supporting-the-unemployed-tickets-20944349112
Organised by Birmingham Churches Together in partnership with Thrive Together Birmingham and the Jericho Foundation
“Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up the other.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10