Working in Birmingham?
Feeling isolated as a Christian?
Struggling to work out your faith in a workplace on your own?
Questioning what spiritual impact you’re having on those around you?
ChaplaincyPlus is here for you
As well as providing 1:1 support. ChaplaincyPlus runs various groups, so that we can build on common ground together.
- City Legal: connecting those working in the legal sector
- City Finance: bringing together those in the financial sector.
- City Men: a space for men to connect, discuss deep stuff and encourage one another.
- The Platform: a monthly ‘hot topic’ discussion group over lunch.
- City Women: lunch meetings for women to connect and focus on spiritual and practical issues which impact on their working lives.
- City Lights: in partnership with Onebodybrum we create social events that connect Christians in their 20’s & 30’s and help them grow in their faith.
We have a dedicated flyer for churches. If you would like some within your church please contact:
Kim Yeomans at our office and he will arrange to get some out to you.
0121 236 9742/[email protected]
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN OUR NETWORK
Sign up for regular emails. We’ll keep you in-the-know about what’s happening in the city and we’d love to meet you face-to-face over a coffee or at an event soon: www.chaplaincyplus.org.uk/signup/