Birmingham Churches Together is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual who is committed to people of faith working together.
It is an exciting opportunity to support Birmingham Churches Together in its work of enabling the Churches of Birmingham and Solihull to work more closely together.
Download: Job Description
You will have
• Experience/knowledge of the Churches in Birmingham and Solihull
• Experience and competency in IT, in particular WordPress, Microsoft Office and various social media platforms
• Excellent administration and organisational skills
You will be
• Excited by the chance of working with Birmingham Churches Together
• Committed to the ecumenical and Christian ethos of Birmingham Churches Together
• Willing to take responsibility and initiative to develop what is a demanding and hopefully satisfying role
Ideally, we are seeking someone who can be flexible in their working hours. Remote working will be considered for a proportion of the hours.
Salary: Pro rata of £19,500 for 14 hours per week
For further information contact: Revd. Colin Marsh, Ecumenical Development Officer
Tel 0121 661 4273 (if there is no answer please email your phone number for Colin to call back)
Or by Email: [email protected]
Email completed applications to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 5.00pm, Friday 5th January 2018
Interviews: Tuesday morning 16th January 2018
Birmingham Churches Together,
C/O The Jericho Building, 196-198 Edward Road,
Balsall Heath, Birmingham, B12 9LX