Money Debt Advice Worker
Narthex is a charity established by St Johns Church Sparkhill to support individuals and families impacted by destitution and crisis. Expressed in a desire to support all who come to us regardless of community or faith identity.
We want to employ someone with enthusiasm and drive to join our team as a Money/Debt Advice Worker, with some experience in DRO’s. You need to be passionate about making a difference to people in need.
If the following describes you then you may be the person we need: organised, creative and self motivated people with the following attributes; • A passion to see the lives of individuals and families who have been impacted by crisis, destitution, unemployment and poverty, transformed.
• Experience in using the benefits calculator
• Experience of working with people from multi-ethnic/faith communities
• Experience of developing good practice and promoting services
• Having organizational skills and computer literate in MS Office 10 or above
• Having good written and oral communication skills
• You will be based at various venues in Sparkhill, Hall Green & Tyseley
• Min level 3, with experience in DRO’s
• Willingness to respect the Christian ethos of the project
Closing date: 5pm 28th October 2020
Interviews: could be by Zoom- Wednesday 11th November 2020
We are looking for applicants who are free to start as soon as possible.
For an application pack email: Nigel Brookhouse firstname.lastname@example.org