AtaLoss.org webinar – an introduction to children, young people and bereavement.
This introductory training session will provide an overview and introduction to the complex topic of how children and young people manage loss. The two hour session includes a 30-minute slot for specific questions from participants and it will offer the following learning outcomes:
The two hour training session provides an introduction to the topic of how children and young people (CYP) manage loss. The session will offer the following learning outcomes:
• An understanding of how the current COVID 19 environment impacts on the grieving experience of CYP and therefore the school environment;
• An exploration of one theory of loss and how it might apply to CYP;
• Participant confidence building to support CYP impacted by loss;
• Introduction to ready to use ideas and tool including our Tough Stuff journal – Someone Has Died (available to purchase in advance from https://www.ataloss.org/shop).
• A key list of hyperlinks to relevant organisations that can provide you with information, support and resources.