Forge Midlands Taster day: training ordinary people to become missional
Forge Midlands Taster Training Day 1 February 2020, 10.00am to 4.00pm
Please confirm by reply your attendance (for catering and handouts) for our Forge Taster Training Day. Here are the details:
- Times: 10.00am for 10.30 start; we will finish by 4.00pm
- Venue: Global Community Church, with off-street parking, The Square, 111 Broad Street, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1AS
- Lunch is included (please confirm your place for catering purposes, as well as any food allergies or intolerances)
- Cost: There is no charge for this training day
- Training Focus for the Day: Joining God in a Risky Adventure on Mission. Thinking about God on Mission. The Missional Life. The Missional Church. Acting on what We’ve Learned Today. Hearing and being Inspired by a Missional Story. An overview of Forge Training.
- Training Leaders: Tim and Tammy Aho
Forge England & Wales trains ordinary people to become missional. It might be in pioneering new things, church planting, working in and through an already existing church, or serving in a local community, professional or relational network.
We have three intensive weekends spread over the year with five coaching sessions.
You can learn more at http://www.enablingmission.org.uk/introduction-to-forge/ or download an application, leaflet, and topics overview at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5l6z5qdykr5pcnq/AADdpdpvJ5xRIce0excY1uQZa?dl=0.
The Forge Midlands Taster Day is a ‘stand-alone’ training to encourage missional thinking and activity; you will benefit from the content, stories, and time to reflect on what you will do with what you have heard. You will also get a sense if Forge training is for you and your team.
Forge Midlands 2020 Dates
27-29 March 2020 – Weekend One
26-28 June 2020 – Weekend Two
25-27 September 2020 – Weekend Three
We now have three years of experience in leading this missional training and have seen the direct benefit in participants and in us! We have a solid team of practitioners who deliver content and provide coaching. We’ve had multiple ethnicities, contexts, and church traditions represented, and this has added a vibrancy to the training, conversations, and coaching. I’m so glad to lead this missional training! We are expecting this year’s group to be the best yet and don’t want you to miss taking part.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact us at Timothy.C.Aho@gmail.com or 07939 680879.