Thursday 19 September 10.00am – 4.00pm. (registration 9.45am) Orchard Learning & Resource Centre, Weoley Park Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham B29 6QW.
- Dr Marius Felderhof, Coordinator of Faiths in the City Initiative
- Suwinder Bains, Partnership Manager, Challenge Unit, Birmingham City Council
- Dr Peter Rookes, Chair Public Involvement and Partnerships Committee
- Dr Manvir Hayer, Medical Officer, Nishkam Centre, Handsworth
- Revd. Richard Wharton, Anglican Chaplain, University Hospital, Birmingham
- Revd Jessica Foster, Near Neighbours Programme
- Revd.Stephen Willis, NHS Mental Health chaplain and Mental Health nurse
- Dr Ross Bryson, General Practitioner, Karis Medical Centre
There is no charge for the event, but please contact Peter and Jean Rookes to let us know that you are attending at email@example.com phone 477 2282.