Tuesday 7 June, 6.00 – 8.00pm
with light buffet available on arrival
Are you passionate about impacting homelessness across our city region?
• The number of people sleeping rough on our streets has been increasing – how are we responding?
• Do you want to get involved, but don’t know how?
• Are you currently supporting people who are homeless and want to do more?
If so, this Standing in the Gaps networking event is for you!
• An opportunity to connect with others and find out what is happening
• Discover new resources, ideas and opportunities
• Learn about the Birmingham Christian Homeless Forum
Let us see what more we can do together!
To book your free place visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/standing-in-the-gaps-supporting-people-who-are-homeless-tickets-23798555119
Venue: South Aston United Reformed Church
Upper Sutton Street, Aston, Birmingham B6 5BN
Organised by Birmingham Churches Together in partnership with Thrive Together Birmingham, Housing Justice and the Birmingham Christian Homeless Forum
“Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up the other.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10