Have you considered studying theology? Would you like to try for 6 weeks at Queen’s Foundation during the months of May and June 2019?
The course is an opportunity for prospective students of Queen’s to gain study skills that will give them confidence for studying theology at Higher Education (HE) level. Participants will be offered a framework for studying Christian theology, ministry and mission in order to enable them to engage in critical thinking and theological reflection. There will be an emphasis on Black theology.
Dates as follows:
- Saturday 18th May 2019 (9.30 am – 6 pm)
- Wednesday 22nd May 2019 (6.45 pm – 9 pm)
- Wednesday 5th June 2019 (6.45 pm – 9 pm)
- Wednesday 12th June 2019 (6.45 pm – 9 pm)
- Wednesday 19th June 2019 (6.45 pm – 9 pm)
- Saturday 22nd June 2019 (9.30 am – 6 pm)
For an application form, contact: email@example.com.
For more information about the course contact Dr Dulcie Dixon McKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.