Hosted by Moorlands College Regional Centre – Midlands.
“An exciting opportunity for those working as a Children and Families Pastor or those volunteering in this field for over 10 years.
“You’ll be able to increase your skills as you reflect and re-assess your practice against a theology of children’s ministry. The course will help you to critically evaluate the place of theology and its interface with ethical, sociological and psychological perspectives of Children and Families Ministry within the church.”
- Advocacy and Childhood
- Crisis Intervention with Children
- Children and the Missio Dei
- Strategy for After Schools Clubs
- Ethics of Schools Ministry
- Developing Resilience in Children
- Mentoring Children
- Models of Family Engagement
- Social Media and Children
- Debt and the Impact on Children
If you successfully complete the lectures and an assessment task you will be awarded the Moorlands College Church and Children Ministry Advanced Certificate.
Monday 13th – Friday 17th May 2019 (Mon-Thu: 9am–4pm; Fri: 9am–1pm)
Wallis House, 24 Weoley Park Road, Selly Oak, B29 6QX
From just £295 to include all training, refreshments and lunches. Accommodation is available at extra cost.
Apply now at the Moorlands College website.