The Birmingham-based business support charity ‘ChaplaincyPlus’ has launched the ‘Birmingham Wellbeing Alliance’ (BWA) in response to the growing need in…
Pause Call Back Service
Need someone to talk to?
Struggling to cope with feelings?
‘Pause Call Back Service’ is a telephone based service supporting the mental health needs of young people in the Birmingham area.
Run by trained therapeutic youth workers and therapists, the line is open 10am – 6pm, 7 days a week.
Call 0207 841 4470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for one of their friendly staff to call you back.
Who can use it?
You can use the service if you have a Birmingham GP and you are:
- Under 25 years old (if under 14 you will need to have a parent/caregiver with you to give consent)
- If you are a parent/caregiver looking for support for your child who is under 25 years old
What help is there?
- Self-help strategies, skills for managing difficult situations and feelings
- A non-judgemental listening ear
- Details of other organisations that might also be able to help
- Each call lasts around 20-30 minutes which focuses on ways forward.