Preparations for the 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham – and beyond – have been going on for several years already….
Pause Call Back Service
Need someone to talk to?
Struggling to cope with feelings?
‘Pause Call Back Service’ is a telephone based service supporting the mental health needs of young people in the Birmingham area.
Run by trained therapeutic youth workers and therapists, the line is open 10am – 6pm, 7 days a week.
Call 0207 841 4470 or email email@example.com to arrange for one of their friendly staff to call you back.
Who can use it?
You can use the service if you have a Birmingham GP and you are:
- Under 25 years old (if under 14 you will need to have a parent/caregiver with you to give consent)
- If you are a parent/caregiver looking for support for your child who is under 25 years old
What help is there?
- Self-help strategies, skills for managing difficult situations and feelings
- A non-judgemental listening ear
- Details of other organisations that might also be able to help
- Each call lasts around 20-30 minutes which focuses on ways forward.
‘Healthcare Sunday’ is an annual opportunity for churches to acknowledge, affirm and support the work done by members of their…