Birmingham City Centre Retail Chaplaincy ‘be.friend’ is making plans for its ministry to the staff and stall-holders of the Frankfurt…
Father Hudson’s Care requires a Deputy Community Projects Manager
‘Father Hudson’s Care’ is the social care agency of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham. Its Community Projects Department collaborates with local partnerships of
different types and sizes, which provide services such as social support, information and guidance, practical help and accommodation. The projects reach out to people in need of support – asylum seekers, refugees and migrants, older people, people who are homeless, people with disabilities, people suffering poverty, deprivation and those who are marginalised.
Projects supported through Father Hudson’s Community Projects department include:
- Young at Heart – reaching out to isolated older people in North Staffordshire
- Fatima House – providing accommodation to destitute female asylum seekers in Birmingham
- Tabor House – providing supported accommodation in Birmingham for people who have been homeless
- Brushstrokes – supporting refugees, asylum seekers and migrants in Sandwell
- Sophia House – accommodating female refugees in Birmingham
- Hope Community – supporting the community of Heath Town in Wolverhampton
- The Maryvale Community Project – supporting older people and adults with learning disabilities in Old Oscott
- The St Chad’s Sanctuary – supporting asylum seekers in Birmingham
- Local Catholic parish projects
More information about Father Hudson’s Care can be found HERE.
Father Hudson’s Care is seeking to recruit a Deputy Community Projects Manager to assist the Head of Community Projects in leading, managing and supporting its Community Projects Department. A job description and application form can be found via THIS LINK. The closing for applications is 16 August. Interviews will take place on 26 and 27 August 2020.